September 30, 2010
no more toilet paper
Aside from the rather obvious comedy of three men aiding each other as they multi-task, there's also the question of hygiene that I just can't seem to overlook. Take the man on the right, for example. He's drinking his cocktail while urinating, and then proceeds to hold and shake the next man's genitals. Does he not question where that said man's penis has been? Granted, by the looks of him, it's touched nothing more than the cotton of his tighty-whiteys, but still, the possibility does exist that he's come into contact with something other than his underpants. The same goes for the smoker. That hand, after having touched multiple male parts is put only inches away from his face as he lights up a fag. All I can hope for is that the smell of the smoke covered whatever stench was emitting off of his probably sticky, germ-infested fingers. Poor bloke on the left asks for nothing, but just lends a helping hand. He's done his good deed for the day. He finishes up; gives a little shake, and he's on his way... straight out the door! No little detour to the sink to wash his hands. Given the extracurriculars in which two of the three men part take, I can only assume that the locale is a pub, one filled with smoke, spit and foul smelling, yet horribly bland English pub food. But it's food he will nonetheless eat, after touching another man. Is this acceptable behavior in Britain? Or is this just typical behavior in all men's restrooms?
However, from what I can see, a simple shake to the left and shimmy to the right is enough to consider yourself done, ready to pack in and zip up. For that, I suppose I must commend you, males of society. As we are in an environmental crisis, some would call it so, you have found a way to reduce your impact, save a tree and some water, too. There's no need to wipe, and no desire to wash, so your ability to extend the life of a roll of toilet paper is quite staggering. Unfortunately, for us women, a simple wiggle of our pelvis doesn't render us clean. No,were we to do that, the urine would find it's way down our leg, meandering freely around the curves of our calves. So, I guess male genitalia is just conducive to a more environmentally friendly means of urination. Men, you win this round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment